- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
Integrated Air and Water System - Rheem Water Heating - Facility Management Product Release
The H2AC Rooftop Unit featuring eSync Integration Technology uses the heat removed from a restaurant by the HVAC system to heat water. When a restaurant has a demand for air conditioning and hot water, it switches over from a refrigerant-to-air system to a refrigerant-to-water system.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation