- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Building Technician »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Space Management Specialist »
Insulation System - VP Buildings - Facility Management Product Release
ThermaLift, an insulation system from Varco Pruden, lifts SSR standing seam roof panels up to seven inches above secondary structural allowing two layers of blanket insulation for a U-factor performance as low as 0.029. The result is a cost-effective roof system that meets today’s more stringent energy codes, including IECC 2015 and Canada’s NECB 2011 code. As part of the complete system design, ThermaLift also helps to maintain panel alignment for efficient installation and an attractive finished roof.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision