Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Insulation System - VP Buildings - Facility Management Product Release
ThermaLift, an insulation system from Varco Pruden, lifts SSR standing seam roof panels up to seven inches above secondary structural allowing two layers of blanket insulation for a U-factor performance as low as 0.029. The result is a cost-effective roof system that meets today’s more stringent energy codes, including IECC 2015 and Canada’s NECB 2011 code. As part of the complete system design, ThermaLift also helps to maintain panel alignment for efficient installation and an attractive finished roof.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Assessments Critical for Successful Roof Replacements
- Post-Installation Maintenance for Roof Replacement Success
- Eye on Installation for Successful Roof Replacements