Insulation Board - ROXUL - Facility Management Product Release
ROXUL TOPROCK DD is a rigid, dual-density mineral wool insulation board with a rigid upper surface for durability and enhanced strength. Designed for commercial and industrial roof insulation applications, TOPROCK DD is suitable for new building and re-roofing applications. Intended for use with mechanically fastened or ballasted traditional and single-ply membranes, TOPROCK DD is dimensionally stable, moisture and fire resistant, non-corrosive and offers high impact resistance. It delivers an R-value of 3.8/inch in thicknesses of 2 to 6 inches. ROXUL insulation products are made from natural and recycled materials and can contribute to earning LEED points.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roof Replacement Strategies and Tactics
- Assessment Lays Groundwork for Successful Roof Replacement
- Warranty and Installation Issues for Roof Replacements