Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Insulation - Firestone Building Products - Facility Management Product Release
ISO 95+ GL Insulation, RESISTA Insulation, and ISOGARD HD Cover Board feature a new formulation of polyiso which provides the highest R-value per-inch in low temperature performance: 5.6R/inch, while the industry standard is approximately 5.0R/inch. At low temperatures (40 degrees Fahrenheit) competing polyiso boards may require additional thickness to achieve the same R-value of Firestone’s polyiso.
It also won’t soften or melt when exposed to extreme weather conditions. Additionally, it’s easy to install and requires less embodied energy to manufacture, providing an environmentally-friendlier option.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Assessments Critical for Successful Roof Replacements
- Post-Installation Maintenance for Roof Replacement Success
- Eye on Installation for Successful Roof Replacements