Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Instrument Tubing Bender - RIDGID - Facility Management Product Release
The 600 series model is capable of bending tubes 3/16 to 1/2 inch in diameter, with bend radiuses ranging from 5/8 inch to 38 millimeters. A two-stage handle system allows bends of 90-180 degrees without crossing handles. Features include: visible gain marks to ensure properly aligned bending angles; extra-long handles for increased leverage; a vise-clamp block for extra stability; cushioned handle grips for improved bending ease; and roll dies in the bending carriage to reduce tube flattening.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability