- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
Instrument Tubing Bender - RIDGID - Facility Management Product Release
The 600 series model is capable of bending tubes 3/16 to 1/2 inch in diameter, with bend radiuses ranging from 5/8 inch to 38 millimeters. A two-stage handle system allows bends of 90-180 degrees without crossing handles. Features include: visible gain marks to ensure properly aligned bending angles; extra-long handles for increased leverage; a vise-clamp block for extra stability; cushioned handle grips for improved bending ease; and roll dies in the bending carriage to reduce tube flattening.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation