- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Custodial Assistant »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Facilities Technician »
Infrared Tube Heaters - Space-Ray Infrared Heaters - Facility Management Product Release
Infrared Tube Heaters have capacities ranging from 40,000 Btu/Hr to 200,000 Btu/Hr and minimum mounting heights of 10 to 18 feet. The PTS/PTU Series tube heaters use natural or propane gas. The Tube Integrity safety system, a low voltage circuit, continuously monitors the clearance between the reflectors and the ceiling for excessive heat and tube integrity compromise.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation