Infrared Tube Heaters - Space-Ray Infrared Heaters - Facility Management Product Release
Infrared Tube Heaters have capacities ranging from 40,000 Btu/Hr to 200,000 Btu/Hr and minimum mounting heights of 10 to 18 feet. The PTS/PTU Series tube heaters use natural or propane gas. The Tube Integrity safety system, a low voltage circuit, continuously monitors the clearance between the reflectors and the ceiling for excessive heat and tube integrity compromise.
- 3 Common Critical Cooling Problems
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- 3 Strategies to Prevent HVAC from Spreading Airborne Coronavirus
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation