- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Infrared Thermometer - Raytek Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Marathon MM 3M infrared sensor measures low-to-medium temperatures. It uses shorter infrared wavelengths in order to minimize errors due to the uncertainty of emissivity — the measure of an object’s ability to emit infrared energy.
It features a NEMA-4 sealed user interface and precision variable focus optics. The precision variable focus optics allows users to focus the sensor with a touch of a button, while the sealed user interface guarantees the integrity of the electronics.
The unit provides through-the-lens sighting with a choice of laser sighting or video sighting methods. It incorporates a live video feed into its data acquisition and sensor programming software, allowing for active frame capture.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- 3 Key Questions on Mobile Elevating Work Platforms
- 3 Key Questions to Get the Right Portable Cooling Units
- 3 Key Questions Managers Should Answer for Renting Generators
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality