- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Engineer »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
Infrared Thermometer - Extech Instruments - Facility Management Product Release
The 42515 wide-range thermometer with Type K input stores up to 20 readings and measures non-contact and contact temperatures.
It delivers a temperature range for infrared measurements from -58 to 1,472 degrees, as well as the Type K thermocouple measurements from -58 to 2,498 degrees. Emissivity is manually adjustable from 0.1 to 1.0 and features automatic adjustment for temperatures of 212 degrees or higher. It also features a large, bright, backlit LCD display and programming parameters, such as highest, lowest, average, and maximum–minus-minimum values. It includes an adjustable high/low alarm that alerts users visually and audibly when a temperature exceeds programmed limits.
Technicians can use it to measure the surface temperature of objects that are difficult to reach or unsafe to touch, such as hot spots on motors, electrical panels, circuits and other equipment. It includes: a laser pointer for better aim and accuracy; auto-hold that activates when the measurement trigger is released; and switches built into the handle that allow for temperature display selection, auto power off, and alarm on/off control.
- What's the Return on Investment for IAQ Strategies?
- Secondary IAQ Considerations for Reopening: Humidity, UV
- Good IAQ Matters: Now and Into a Post-COVID Future
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts