- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
Infrared Illuminator - Extreme CCTV International - Facility Management Product Release
The LED-based infrared illuminator is a night vision solution for day-night cameras and speed domes. The product provides 24V input and narrow focused beam patterns for powerful illumination up to 650 ft. The product has less than 40 watts power consumption and an expanded operational range from –50C to +50C (-58F to +122F). Other features include 940nm options for covert operation and IP66/NEMA 4 design for performance in harsh environments. UFLED also includes a dedicated PSU and bracket as standard and has an operational lifetime exceeding five years.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing