Infrared Cameras - Fluke Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
FlexCam thermal imagers feature 320 x 240 pixel resolution and 5-inch high LCD display. The handheld thermal imagers include 25 micron, 320 x 240 un-cooled Vanadium Oxide microbolometer detector with a thermal sensitivity between .05 degrees C and .07 degrees C, on-camera interface, and optional wide-angle and telephoto interchangeable lenses. Temperatures can be measured up to 600 degrees C. Auto capture feature allows image capture at preset, timed intervals, or when target temperatures are reached. Some models come with expandable on-camera analysis tools including 2x, 4x and 8x digital zoom, movable on-screen spots and boxes, isotherms, automatic hot- and cold-point detection and enhanced annotation capabilities. Software suite of analysis, management and reporting tools comes standard.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- 8 Steps Can Improve Door Security As Risk of Crime Increases
- Why Facility Managers Need to Start Thinking About Crime Now
- Security Issues: Successful Door Hardware Upgrades
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing