- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Industrial-grade Humidification - DRI-STEEM Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Industrial-grade Humidification system's pump propels purified, unheated water past a small turbine inside each dispersion nozzle. This fragments water droplets into ultra-fine particles that are quickly absorbed in warm air-handler airstreams or open spaces. The High-Pressure Atomizing System uses heat already present in the air to evaporate evenly distributed water droplets.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation