- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
Industrial-grade Humidification - DRI-STEEM Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Industrial-grade Humidification system's pump propels purified, unheated water past a small turbine inside each dispersion nozzle. This fragments water droplets into ultra-fine particles that are quickly absorbed in warm air-handler airstreams or open spaces. The High-Pressure Atomizing System uses heat already present in the air to evaporate evenly distributed water droplets.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation