- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
Industrial Label Printer - Brady Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Brady Corp.’s thermal transfer industrial printer, the IP Series Printer System, uses smart cell technology. Users load the material, click the software interface, and can print a variety of labels, tags, and sleeves.
Via the bi-directional smart cell technology, the printer recognizes the correct material and ribbon combination, visually tracks usage levels and adjusts sensor position - providing users with immediate access to printing information.
Using proprietary Bradysoft or Labelmark software, the printer automatically adjusts material parameters, print speed and heat settings for faster printing. Automatic self-calibration reduces label and sleeve waste to help consumers cut material costs. It uses a top-loading design and is available in 300 or 600 dpi.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing