- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Indirect Heaters - Munters-MCS - Facility Management Product Release
The HD-7.5 product line offers an energy-efficient advancement in indirect heating. Each unit comes self-contained, including a stainless-steel heat exchanger designed to keep products of combustion and moisture separate from conditioned air. A backwards-inclined centrifugal fan delivers air where it is needed. Its design allows customers to use the system with dehumidifiers or high-static blowers or as a standalone air heater.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation