In-line Pumps - Bell & Gossett/ITT - Facility Management Product Release
Available in the Series 60 and 90 pump lines, in-line pumps with electronically commutated motors for hydronic applications feature wire to water efficiency increases up to 20 percent, noise level reduction up to 50 percent, and vibration reduction up to 15 to 65 percent. The variable speed motors with motor-mounted interface adjust motor speed to match flow and head requirements.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation