In-Row Cooler - Data Aire Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
gForce IR in-row cooler is adjustable to direct cold air within 90 degrees. Provides supplemental cooling especially for high-density servers. Unit has three variable speed fans and variable air exiting geometry. dap4 microprocessor controller has optional communication card for BMS. Casters enable unit to be situated between servers, across from servers or to the left or right of servers.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation