- Manager, Building Engineer »
- Mechanical Lead A »
- Facilities Coordinator »
- Maintenance Tech/Facilities Specialist »
- Director of Site Operations »
In-Row Cooler - Data Aire Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
gForce IR in-row cooler is adjustable to direct cold air within 90 degrees. Provides supplemental cooling especially for high-density servers. Unit has three variable speed fans and variable air exiting geometry. dap4 microprocessor controller has optional communication card for BMS. Casters enable unit to be situated between servers, across from servers or to the left or right of servers.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation