IR Sensors - Exertherm - Facility Management Product Release
The non-contact, passive Exertherm IR sensors can be permanently mounted in electrical cabinets and require no calibration.
The sensors offers full-time, real-time monitoring and alarming with trend data recording. The sensors can be used as a stand-alone system or integrated into existing BMS / monitoring systems.
- Data Centers: No Time for Downtime
- How to Reduce Energy Use in Legacy Data Centers
- 3 Common Critical Cooling Problems
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- Air Management 101 for Data Centers
- Airflow Is Management Key To Controlling Data Center Energy Costs