- Building Technician »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Space Management Specialist »
IR Sensors - Exertherm - Facility Management Product Release
The non-contact, passive Exertherm IR sensors can be permanently mounted in electrical cabinets and require no calibration.
The sensors offers full-time, real-time monitoring and alarming with trend data recording. The sensors can be used as a stand-alone system or integrated into existing BMS / monitoring systems.
- 8 Ways Data Centers Can Improve Energy Efficiency
- How to Prevent Data Center Downtime
- How Military Veterans Can Solve the Data Center Talent Shortage
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- Air Management 101 for Data Centers
- Airflow Is Management Key To Controlling Data Center Energy Costs