IR Reflective Coating - Sherwin-Williams - Facility Management Product Release
Loxon XP IR Reflective Coating is designed to lower heat gain. Product integrates concrete and masonry protection with pigments designed to reflect ultraviolet rays back into the atmosphere. Recommended for concrete and masonry buildings in consistently sunny, high-temperature regions. May be applied to surfaces with a pH of up to 13.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors