Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
IR Camera - Seco-Larm - Facility Management Product Release
The EV-1323C12DWL IR Camera uses a 6mm lens to generate a 53-degree viewing angle. Housed in a rugged die-cast aluminum housing, the cameras are intended for indoor and outdoor applications where IR illumination is required.
The camera uses the Sony 1/3 CCD chip to render images in 420 TV lines at .1 lux with LEDs off or 0 lux with LEDs on. The camera's LEDs increase IR illumination. Automatic backlight compensation, white balance and gain control are built in.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security Spotlight: Card Readers and Door Hardware
- Key Control and Door Hardware: Security Considerations
- Door Hardware Spotlight: Safety, Security and Reliability
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong