Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
IR Camera - Seco-Larm - Facility Management Product Release
The EV-1323C12DWL IR Camera uses a 6mm lens to generate a 53-degree viewing angle. Housed in a rugged die-cast aluminum housing, the cameras are intended for indoor and outdoor applications where IR illumination is required.
The camera uses the Sony 1/3 CCD chip to render images in 420 TV lines at .1 lux with LEDs off or 0 lux with LEDs on. The camera's LEDs increase IR illumination. Automatic backlight compensation, white balance and gain control are built in.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- New NFPA Standard Helps Facilities Prepare for Active Shooters
- 4 Strategies To Prevent Cybersecurity Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security