- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
Hygrometer/Thermometer - Control Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The traceable general-purpose hygrometer and thermometer from Control Co. is a quality-control unit that displays air measurements via built-in humidity and temperature sensors. It features a separate data-hold switch so that readings may be captured and noted.
The unit has a relative humidity range of 5.00 to 95.00 percent, with a resolution of 0.01 percent and an accuracy of ±1.5 percent RH. Temperature range is 32.0 to 122.0 degrees F with a resolution of 0.01 degrees F. Response time is 30 seconds to less than four minutes. The 9-volt alkaline battery works for six months of intermittent readings or 100 continuous hours.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation