- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Facilities Manager »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Senior Manager, Facilities Project Manager »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
Hygrometer/Thermometer - Control Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The traceable general-purpose hygrometer and thermometer from Control Co. is a quality-control unit that displays air measurements via built-in humidity and temperature sensors. It features a separate data-hold switch so that readings may be captured and noted.
The unit has a relative humidity range of 5.00 to 95.00 percent, with a resolution of 0.01 percent and an accuracy of ±1.5 percent RH. Temperature range is 32.0 to 122.0 degrees F with a resolution of 0.01 degrees F. Response time is 30 seconds to less than four minutes. The 9-volt alkaline battery works for six months of intermittent readings or 100 continuous hours.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation