Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
Hydraulic Elevator - Canton Elevator Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Paragon counterweighted roped hydraulic elevator uses the cylinder as part of a counterweight, which utilizes less steel that tradition counterweights, according to the company. Serves from two to 10 stories in 2,000-lb. to 5,000-lb. categories. Custom sizes and capacities are also available with speeds up to 200 feet per minute.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Making Elevator Modernization Decisions
- Evaluating Existing Elevator System
- Retrofitting Elevators for Energy Efficiency: Pros and Cons
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?