- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
Hydraulic Elevator - Canton Elevator Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Paragon counterweighted roped hydraulic elevator uses the cylinder as part of a counterweight, which utilizes less steel that tradition counterweights, according to the company. Serves from two to 10 stories in 2,000-lb. to 5,000-lb. categories. Custom sizes and capacities are also available with speeds up to 200 feet per minute.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Elevator and Escalator Innovations Play Role in Pandemic Recovery
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- Careful Screening Required to Find Reliable Elevator Service Provider
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?