- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Head Gardener »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
Hybrid Video Recorders - Pelco by Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
DX4700HD/DX4800HD series support up to eight IP megapixel cameras on each HVR, in addition to 8 or 16 analog cameras. Processor supports up to 12 Mbps of bandwidth; improved graphics processor supports the display of 1080p HD video at the HVR. Both models record up to 30 ips on all channels. Analog and IP cameras can be mixed when viewing live video.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing