Hybrid Rooftop Ventilator - EdmondsUSA - Facility Management Product Release
The ecoPOWER hybrid commercial rooftop ventilator combines gravity and motorized ventilation, and is available in three sizes — 16-inch, 24-inch and 36-inch diameter throats.
ecoPOWER is based on a high performance turbine proven to offer higher CFM than gravity ventilators with flat rainproof hats. This gives more free air flow caused by wind, hot air or both. Edmonds created a hybrid by adding a high performance EC German motor to offer even higher air flow using very low power.
ecoPOWER has an efficient CFM to watt ratio and wattage reduces when aided by wind: from 1400 CFM at 68 watts in the 16-inch model, to 5885 CFM at 260 watts in the 36-inch model.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation