Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Hybrid Rooftop Ventilator - EdmondsUSA - Facility Management Product Release
The ecoPOWER hybrid commercial rooftop ventilator combines gravity and motorized ventilation, and is available in three sizes — 16-inch, 24-inch and 36-inch diameter throats.
ecoPOWER is based on a high performance turbine proven to offer higher CFM than gravity ventilators with flat rainproof hats. This gives more free air flow caused by wind, hot air or both. Edmonds created a hybrid by adding a high performance EC German motor to offer even higher air flow using very low power.
ecoPOWER has an efficient CFM to watt ratio and wattage reduces when aided by wind: from 1400 CFM at 68 watts in the 16-inch model, to 5885 CFM at 260 watts in the 36-inch model.
- Portable Cooling and Its Impact on Operations
- Properly Sized Portable Cooling Enhances Occupancy Comfort
- How to Specify Portable Cooling Based on Facility Needs
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability