Humidity Measurement - Setra Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Model SRH Humidity Series is designed to measure relative humidity in a room, duct or outside space and is available in accuracies of ±2, ±3, and ±5 percent. The SRH Series features a replaceable sensor tip. Setra’s humidity sensor family consists of a wall display, duct mount, and outside air unit. Additionally, the duct mount probe is accessed by removing the front cover, pulling out the sensor board assembly, and replacing the sensor tip.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation