- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Head Gardener »
Humidity Measurement - Setra Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Model SRH Humidity Series is designed to measure relative humidity in a room, duct or outside space and is available in accuracies of ±2, ±3, and ±5 percent. The SRH Series features a replaceable sensor tip. Setra’s humidity sensor family consists of a wall display, duct mount, and outside air unit. Additionally, the duct mount probe is accessed by removing the front cover, pulling out the sensor board assembly, and replacing the sensor tip.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation