Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Humidity Measurement - Setra Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Model SRH Humidity Series is designed to measure relative humidity in a room, duct or outside space and is available in accuracies of ±2, ±3, and ±5 percent. The SRH Series features a replaceable sensor tip. Setra’s humidity sensor family consists of a wall display, duct mount, and outside air unit. Additionally, the duct mount probe is accessed by removing the front cover, pulling out the sensor board assembly, and replacing the sensor tip.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability