- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
- Temporary Facilities Coordinator »
- Facilities Technician »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
Humidification System Tubes - DRI-STEEM Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The insulated tubes for humidification systems reduce wasted energy and reduce airstream heat gain and dispersion-generated condensate production. They reduce the thermal conductivity of dispersion tubes with polyvinylidene fluoride, an insulating material that will not absorb water or support microbial growth, due to its closed-cell construction, and it will not degrade when exposed to ultraviolet-C germicidal light.
The tubes are available for new and existing Ultra-sorb and Rapid-sorb steam-dispersion systems.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation