Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Horizontal Pumps Feature Integrated Controls - Armstrong Fluid Technology - Facility Management Product Release
Armstrong Fluid Technology adds two new series of Horizontal End Suction Design Envelope (DE) Pumps featuring Sensorless integrated controls for greater energy savings.
Both the DE 4200H and DE 4280 Series include Armstrong Design Envelope technology, with easy-to-use Sensorless control and enhanced connectivity to BAS to achieve significant efficiency improvements. The DE 4200H pumps are supplied with split-couplings and outside balanced seals while the DE 4280 pumps use a close-coupled design.
“Drawing on the strength of Design Envelope technology, these horizontal DE pumps can reduce pumping costs by up to 70%, and lower installed costs,” says Lex van der Weerd, CEO of Armstrong Fluid Technology.
Some of the other innovative features include:
• Integrated controls eliminate need for VFD wall space or mounting with extra cable runs
• Built-in harmonic mitigation, soft start and motor adaptation
• Available to 125hp/90kW (DE 4200H) and 7.5hp/5.5kW (DE 4280)
• No field alignment necessary following installation or field service (DE 4200H)
• Easy maintenance due to outside seal and split coupling (DE 4200H) • Express (2 week) delivery on 20 sizes up to 15hp
Design Envelope (DE) technology has saved building owners millions of dollars worldwide. These new pumps are designed to further increase building owners’ energy savings while supporting sustainable operating practices.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability