- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Supervisor Plant Maintenance »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Facilities Technician »
High–Performance Toilet Reduces Water Use, Prevents Blockages - Zurn Industries LLC - Facility Management Product Release
Zurn Industries LLC introduces the 1000g Two-Piece Toilet Series, a full line of tank-and-bowl systems engineered to conserve water without sacrificing performance.
The models in this series achieve the 1000g MaP rating for clog prevention, and deliver reliable performance based on 100,000-cycle-count flush testing. The Zurn Two-Piece Toilet Series is available with water conserving 1.28 gpf option that meets WaterSense criteria.
This new series is outfitted with a siphon jet bowl, and includes the following models:
• Zurn EcoVantage HET (High-Efficiency Toilet) 1.28 gpf Tank and Bowl System
• Zurn HPT High Performance 1.6 gpf Tank and Bowl System;
All models are available with the following options: -VL vandal lock lid, -IN insulated tank and -RH right hand flush
“The addition of this new, performance-proven system to our EcoVantage product line, showcases Zurn’s commitment to delivering the largest breadth of engineered water solutions from any single manufacturer,” says Kevin Gannon, Product Manager, Zurn.