- Facilities Manager »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
High Wind/Hurricane Fans - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s line of high wind and hurricane exhaust fans are certified to withstand winds up to 150 mph with no tie-downs to the roof. The products feature structural bracing on the interior and exterior of the fan and a special high wind roof curb. Models H-G and H-GB's performance ranges up to 14,000 cfm and up to 2.75 inches wg. Models H-CUE and H-CUBE's performance ranges up to 14,700 cfm and up to 5 inches wg.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation