- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Head Gardener »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
High Wind/Hurricane Fans - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s line of high wind and hurricane exhaust fans are certified to withstand winds up to 150 mph with no tie-downs to the roof. The products feature structural bracing on the interior and exterior of the fan and a special high wind roof curb. Models H-G and H-GB's performance ranges up to 14,000 cfm and up to 2.75 inches wg. Models H-CUE and H-CUBE's performance ranges up to 14,700 cfm and up to 5 inches wg.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation