- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
High-Efficiency Toliet - American Standard Brands - Facility Management Product Release
The high-efficiency toilet (HET) combines water-saving technology and hands-free controls suited to the American Standard Madera or Afwall commercial toilets. It clears the bowl using 1.1 gallons per flush (gpf), a savings of 31 percent over a 1.6 gpf toilet. Compared to a 1.28 gpf HET, these new systems yield an additional 11 percent water savings. The toilets have been third-party certified to flush 800 grams of solid waste in the maximum performance test.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms