- Operating Engineer »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
High-Efficiency Toilet - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Sloan Valve Co.’s high-efficiency toilet systems, which package 1.28 gpf Flushometers with vitreous china fixtures, combine the performance of both the toilet and the flush valve to ensure water-efficient systems.
Specifiers have a choice of manual Flushometers and sensor-operated units.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Looking at Long-Term Restroom Design Changes
- Sustainability, Sanitation, ADA: Critical Considerations for Restroom Design
- Coronavirus Has Made Touchless Restrooms a Must
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms