- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
- Facilities Technician II »
- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
- Director, Finance & Administration »
- Facilities Director »
High-Definition Cameras - AMAG Technology - Facility Management Product Release
Symmetry offers full 1080p video resolution, standard motion detection and optional onboard video analytics. Camera line has nine models, including fixed domes that can be repositioned by remote control without a technician having to visit the camera. Video analytics add 3D behavior detection, as well as detection of entry, exit, loitering and tailgating.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- 6 Considerations for Contracted Security Service
- Contracting Security Service: Challenges and Rewards
- 11 Considerations for Transitioning to a New Security Contracting Agency
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- 2 Killed in Separate Attacks in University Facilities