Heating and Chilling Package Unit - MOKON - Facility Management Product Release
Heating and Chilling Package Unit integrates a circulating water system with an Iceman chiller in a single, self-supporting unit. The Full Range system is available in heating capacities up to 96 kW, pumping capacities up to 120 gpm and chilling capacity from 2 to 40 tons. It has a temperature range of 20 degree F to 300 degrees F. Appropriate for applications where supply water and drains are not accessible.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation