- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Head Gardener »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
Heating and Chilling Package Unit - MOKON - Facility Management Product Release
Heating and Chilling Package Unit integrates a circulating water system with an Iceman chiller in a single, self-supporting unit. The Full Range system is available in heating capacities up to 96 kW, pumping capacities up to 120 gpm and chilling capacity from 2 to 40 tons. It has a temperature range of 20 degree F to 300 degrees F. Appropriate for applications where supply water and drains are not accessible.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation