Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Heat pump - Atlas Sales and Rentals - Facility Management Product Release
The 1-ton Model 20ACH1211, available for rent or purchase, offers a 11,685 Btus per hour heating capacity and 12,700 Btus per hour cooling capacity, and it uses 115 volts of plug-in power. Manufactured by Oceanaire, the pump uses a microcomputer control that automatically can switch between cooling and heating. A six-speed evaporator fan is designed to lower fan speed automatically as the space temperature reaches set point. The unit functions in the heating mode at 45 degrees and can be used year-round and supplies mechanical heat.
- Measure, Test, Commission: Keys to High-Performance HVAC
- Boilers: Repair or Replace?
- High-Performance HVAC: Why Maintenance is Critical
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability