Heat pump - Atlas Sales and Rentals - Facility Management Product Release
The 1-ton Model 20ACH1211, available for rent or purchase, offers a 11,685 Btus per hour heating capacity and 12,700 Btus per hour cooling capacity, and it uses 115 volts of plug-in power. Manufactured by Oceanaire, the pump uses a microcomputer control that automatically can switch between cooling and heating. A six-speed evaporator fan is designed to lower fan speed automatically as the space temperature reaches set point. The unit functions in the heating mode at 45 degrees and can be used year-round and supplies mechanical heat.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation