- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Building Assistant »
- Massachusetts Trial Court Job Opening »
Heat Recovery Ventilators - Johnson Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Two new heat recovery ventilators from Johnson Controls help improve indoor air quality. The cross-flow heat exchangers are made of durable polypropylene; the larger unit generates airflow of 50-200 cubic feet per minute (CFM), and the smaller unit generates 30-160 CFM.
Intermittent and continuous operating modes combine with the variable speed and proportional evacuation defrost capability. The heat recovery core carries a lifetime warranty and the sloped drain pan includes a balancing system with backward, inclined motor blades and a five-year limited warranty on the motor.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation