- Temporary Facilities Coordinator »
- Custodial Assistant »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
Heat Recovery Ventilators - Johnson Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Two new heat recovery ventilators from Johnson Controls help improve indoor air quality. The cross-flow heat exchangers are made of durable polypropylene; the larger unit generates airflow of 50-200 cubic feet per minute (CFM), and the smaller unit generates 30-160 CFM.
Intermittent and continuous operating modes combine with the variable speed and proportional evacuation defrost capability. The heat recovery core carries a lifetime warranty and the sloped drain pan includes a balancing system with backward, inclined motor blades and a five-year limited warranty on the motor.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation