Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Heat Recovery Ventilators - Johnson Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Two new heat recovery ventilators from Johnson Controls help improve indoor air quality. The cross-flow heat exchangers are made of durable polypropylene; the larger unit generates airflow of 50-200 cubic feet per minute (CFM), and the smaller unit generates 30-160 CFM.
Intermittent and continuous operating modes combine with the variable speed and proportional evacuation defrost capability. The heat recovery core carries a lifetime warranty and the sloped drain pan includes a balancing system with backward, inclined motor blades and a five-year limited warranty on the motor.
- Portable Cooling and Its Impact on Operations
- Properly Sized Portable Cooling Enhances Occupancy Comfort
- How to Specify Portable Cooling Based on Facility Needs
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability