Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Heat Recovery System - Carrier - Facility Management Product Release
Toshiba Carrier single-phase variable refrigerant flow (VRF) heat recovery system offers twinning capability to achieve greater capacity. The Toshiba Carrier single-phase VRF heat recovery system offers coupling ability to increase tonnage capability. Modules are available in 6- and 12-tons and can be combined to form larger systems. The 6-ton unit can be paired with up to 12 multiple style indoor units while the 12-ton outdoor unit can be matched with up to 25 multiple style indoor units.
The system is powered by a direct-drive, inverter-driven 64-step outdoor motor and features backup capability thanks to its multiple compressors. The system comes equipped with up to 330 feet (100 m) of outdoor control wiring as well as 985 feet (300 m) of actual total system piping (liquid line). The operating temperature ranges from 14 to 122 F for cooling and from -13 to 60 F in heating mode.
The modules have two or three inverter-driven twin rotary compressors and backup capability due to multiple compressors.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation