Heat Recovery System - Fujitsu General America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Airstage VR-II heat recovery system can simultaneously heat and cool and offers precise speed control of as low as 0.1 Hz steps. Heat exchanger in outdoor unit is split into top and bottom parts to increase efficiency; more refrigerant is distributed into the top heat exchanger, which has a greater airflow intake. Multiple outdoor units can be combined and managed by compressor control logic that automatically balances the mass flow rate of each compressor.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation