- Facilities Support Technician »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- Building Assistant »
- Chief Engineer »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
Heat Pumps - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
The horizontally configured water-source units are part of the Axiom™ variable-speed portfolio. Available in sizes up to 5 tons, the pumps are capable of delivering an energy-efficiency rating of 40 and potential energy savings of up to 60 percent, when compared to conventional water-source heat pumps. Proprietary control algorithms are factory programmed to maximize efficiency of onboard eFlex™ technology, optimizing compressor and fan speeds based on changing demands. The horizontal configurations provide design flexibility and can meet the space requirements for a variety of buildings.
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- Enhancing Indoor Air Quality Means Reevaluating Technology
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation