- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
Heat Pumps - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
The horizontally configured water-source units are part of the Axiom™ variable-speed portfolio. Available in sizes up to 5 tons, the pumps are capable of delivering an energy-efficiency rating of 40 and potential energy savings of up to 60 percent, when compared to conventional water-source heat pumps. Proprietary control algorithms are factory programmed to maximize efficiency of onboard eFlex™ technology, optimizing compressor and fan speeds based on changing demands. The horizontal configurations provide design flexibility and can meet the space requirements for a variety of buildings.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation