- Mechanical Engineer »
- Maintenance Tech/Facilities Specialist »
- Associate Director of Facilities Services »
- Facilities Coordinator »
- Facilities Manager »
Heat Pumps - ClimateMaster Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Tranquility Large Vertical 7- to 25-ton heat pumps offer multiple cabinet configurations, use HFC-410A refrigerant and are suited for geothermal ground loop or ground water applications as well as water-loop, thermal energy transfer (boiler-tower) applications. Feature microprocessor controls and a TXV refrigerant metering device.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation