- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Engineer »
- Project Manager »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
Heat Pumps, Air Conditioners Support Light Commercial Applications - Johnson Controls - Facility Management Product Release
New Luxaire LX Series 14 SEER THE split system heat pumps and TCD air conditioners from Johnson Controls support 3-phase, 230/460-volt light commercial applications.
Proven in field trials and Luxaire’s five-year accelerated testing, LX Series systems provide contractors with industry-leading value that incorporates tested components and CSA and UL safety certifications. Features include:
• Robust condenser coils constructed from durable copper tubing and enhanced aluminum fins for optimal heat transfer
• Steel coil guards with extruded louvers that eliminate sharp edges and protect coils from external damage
• Swing-open electrical box for easy interior access
• Smooth edges for easy handling
• Compact footprint and its own skid for easy hand trucking and placement on site
• Cabinet exterior with long-lasting powder-coat paint for superior protection from corrosion and fading
Available in 2.5- to 5-ton models, 3-phase THE heat pumps and TCD air conditioners use R-410A refrigerant. The units are designed, engineered and assembled in the United States and come with standard 5-year compressor and 1-year parts limited warranties.
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- California City Embraces UV-C Technology for HVAC Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation