- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
Heat Pumps - ClimateMaster Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Tranquility Large Vertical 7- to 25-ton heat pumps offer multiple cabinet configurations, use HFC-410A refrigerant and are suited for geothermal ground loop or ground water applications as well as water-loop, thermal energy transfer (boiler-tower) applications. Feature microprocessor controls and a TXV refrigerant metering device.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation