- Director of Facilities Management »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Facilities Technician - Keithville, LA »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
Heat Pump and Air Conditioner - Panasonic - Facility Management Product Release
The EXTERIOS XE Low Ambient series is an all in one ductless heat pump and air conditioner, offering energy efficiency and space savings in one seamless package. With ENERGY STAR-certified models ranging from cooling 9,000 – 15,000 Btu/h, the ductless XE Low Ambient Series features Panasonic’s inverter compressors, which reduce electricity consumption in all climate conditions and provide indoor heating when outdoor temperatures are as low as -15F. An auxiliary heat contact provides the option to connect to back-up and emergency heat. Built-in ECONAVI sensors identify occupancy/vacancy, activity, and active room location then automatically adjust the thermostats and direct airflow louvers to the active areas, guaranteeing optimal comfort without sacrificing performance. In addition, the EXTERIOS XE Low Ambient Series requires no ductwork, making it attractive for projects ranging from new construction, additions, and retrofits alike.
- How Relative Humidity and Filtration Innovation Produce Good IAQ
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- 6 Strategies for HVAC Preventative Maintenance
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?