- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Head Gardener »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Heat Pump and Air Conditioner - Panasonic - Facility Management Product Release
The EXTERIOS XE Low Ambient series is an all in one ductless heat pump and air conditioner, offering energy efficiency and space savings in one seamless package. With ENERGY STAR-certified models ranging from cooling 9,000 – 15,000 Btu/h, the ductless XE Low Ambient Series features Panasonic’s inverter compressors, which reduce electricity consumption in all climate conditions and provide indoor heating when outdoor temperatures are as low as -15F. An auxiliary heat contact provides the option to connect to back-up and emergency heat. Built-in ECONAVI sensors identify occupancy/vacancy, activity, and active room location then automatically adjust the thermostats and direct airflow louvers to the active areas, guaranteeing optimal comfort without sacrificing performance. In addition, the EXTERIOS XE Low Ambient Series requires no ductwork, making it attractive for projects ranging from new construction, additions, and retrofits alike.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation