- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Facilities Manager »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
Heat Pump Board - ICM Controls Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
ICM Controls Corporation offers a series of low-cost, wire-to-wire replacement boards for use with heat pump systems. The line is capable of control technology ranging from simple, non-integrated time and temperature defrost to more advanced models with highly-integrated functions, such as anti-short cycle protection. ICM replacement boards that are compatible with the industryâ€™s most popular brands, including Carrier, Goodman, Trane, Lennox, Rheem and others.
- 5 Steps to Upgrade HVAC Filtration
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation