Heat Pump - Mitsubishi Electric - Facility Management Product Release
Y-Series outdoor heat pump is available in 208/230 volt, 3-phase or 460 volt, 3-phase units. Units are available in three sizes. The smallest can be connected to up to 15 indoor units; largest up to 50. Outdoor temperature range is -4 F to 60 F when heating; 23 F to 115 F when cooling.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation