- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Heat Pump - Berner Energy Recovery Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
A water-source condenser/heat pump (WSHP) option from Berner is offered as part of its line of 100-percent outside air Tricoil and desiccant energy recovery ventilation systems primarily designed for schools, universities, office buildings, hospitals, hotels and other commercial facilities utilizing geothermal HVAC technology.
The units range from 1,500 to 22,000-cfm, or are available in larger custom sizes up to 45,000-cfm. Modular design is intended to allow for access through standard doorways.
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Keep a Close Eye on Water Management
- What Role Do FMs Have in Teaching Students about Healthy Practices?
- 2016 FMDAA Finalists Announced
- Artificial Intelligence Making Its Mark In School Security
- Asbestos Shuts Fourth Philly School