- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
Heat Pump - Berner Energy Recovery Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
A water-source condenser/heat pump (WSHP) option from Berner is offered as part of its line of 100-percent outside air Tricoil and desiccant energy recovery ventilation systems primarily designed for schools, universities, office buildings, hospitals, hotels and other commercial facilities utilizing geothermal HVAC technology.
The units range from 1,500 to 22,000-cfm, or are available in larger custom sizes up to 45,000-cfm. Modular design is intended to allow for access through standard doorways.
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- 5 Trends in Creating Outdoor Spaces on College Campuses
- How Chicago Public Schools Responded to COVID-19
- Kids Back In Schools While COVID Battle Continues
- 2016 FMDAA Finalists Announced
- 3 Current Trends in Campus Planning
- Aging Buildings Creating Dilemma for Wisconsin School District