- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Facilities Manager »
- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
- Director of Facilities »
Heat Pump - Berner Energy Recovery Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
A water-source condenser/heat pump (WSHP) option from Berner is offered as part of its line of 100-percent outside air Tricoil and desiccant energy recovery ventilation systems primarily designed for schools, universities, office buildings, hospitals, hotels and other commercial facilities utilizing geothermal HVAC technology.
The units range from 1,500 to 22,000-cfm, or are available in larger custom sizes up to 45,000-cfm. Modular design is intended to allow for access through standard doorways.
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- How Flexible Design Can Improve Resilience in Uncertain Times
- This Is What A LEED Platinum Residence Hall Looks Like
- 5 Keys to Revitalizing Campus Heritage in Today’s Moment
- 2016 FMDAA Finalists Announced
- 3 Current Trends in Campus Planning
- Aging Buildings Creating Dilemma for Wisconsin School District