Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Heat Pump - Berner Energy Recovery Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
A water-source condenser/heat pump (WSHP) option from Berner is offered as part of its line of 100-percent outside air Tricoil and desiccant energy recovery ventilation systems primarily designed for schools, universities, office buildings, hospitals, hotels and other commercial facilities utilizing geothermal HVAC technology.
The units range from 1,500 to 22,000-cfm, or are available in larger custom sizes up to 45,000-cfm. Modular design is intended to allow for access through standard doorways.
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- 3 Ways to Improve Facility Sustainability, Student Wellness
- 4 Facilities Strategies to Improve Student Productivity
- 3 Higher Ed Facility Strategies to Improve Collaboration
- 2016 FMDAA Finalists Announced
- Bill Passed to Help Students Realize Career in Trades
- Bomb Threats Rise Dramatically at Education Facilities