Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Heat Pump - Luxaire - Facility Management Product Release
The Acclimate HL8B Series 18 SEER split-system heat pumps from Johnson Controls offer custom integration with Luxaire's line of evaporator sections. The units can be matched with available variable-speed air handlers for upflow, downflow, and horizontal left or right applications.
A slotted inlet coil guard and polymer mesh protects the coils from damage. Compressor protection is maintained through an isolated compressor compartment and a molded composite bulkhead. Each compressor is protected against high and low pressure, as well as excessive temperatures, through simultaneous operation of a high-pressure relief valve and temperature sensors which protect the compressor against adverse conditions. In addition, a full-service access panel with handle provides entry to internal components.
- How to Plan and Scope an HVAC Upgrade
- How To Do a Major HVAC Upgrade on Campus
- HVAC Upgrades Can Lead to Broader Replacement Opportunities
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability