- Building Engineer »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
Heat Pump - Luxaire - Facility Management Product Release
The Acclimate HL8B Series 18 SEER split-system heat pumps from Johnson Controls offer custom integration with Luxaire's line of evaporator sections. The units can be matched with available variable-speed air handlers for upflow, downflow, and horizontal left or right applications.
A slotted inlet coil guard and polymer mesh protects the coils from damage. Compressor protection is maintained through an isolated compressor compartment and a molded composite bulkhead. Each compressor is protected against high and low pressure, as well as excessive temperatures, through simultaneous operation of a high-pressure relief valve and temperature sensors which protect the compressor against adverse conditions. In addition, a full-service access panel with handle provides entry to internal components.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation