Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Heat Pump - ClimateMaster Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
ClimateMaster’s six-ton units in Tranquility 27 line are a series of geothermal and water-source heat pumps that use EarthPure (HFC-410A) zero ozone depletion refrigerant. They use double-isolated compressor mounting and a variable-speed fan motor. Standard features include foil-backed air handler insulation, MERV11 pleated two-inch filters and a dehumidification mode.
Tranquility 27 heat pumps are rated for water loop heat pump, ground loop heat pump and ground water heat pump applications in upflow, downflow, horizontal and split system configurations.
- Addressing Air Handler Upgrade Challenges
- How Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Improve HVAC Energy Efficiency
- Properly Sizing Chillers for Improved Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability