Heat Pump - ClimateMaster Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
ClimateMaster’s six-ton units in Tranquility 27 line are a series of geothermal and water-source heat pumps that use EarthPure (HFC-410A) zero ozone depletion refrigerant. They use double-isolated compressor mounting and a variable-speed fan motor. Standard features include foil-backed air handler insulation, MERV11 pleated two-inch filters and a dehumidification mode.
Tranquility 27 heat pumps are rated for water loop heat pump, ground loop heat pump and ground water heat pump applications in upflow, downflow, horizontal and split system configurations.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation