Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Heat Exchanger - Munters Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Munters EPX uses a corrosion-resistant polymer heat exchanger to produce dry, cool air without refrigeration. The heat exchanger core incorporates unique, vertical polymer tubes.
Best suited for hot, dry climates, the unit treats makeup air to use 50 percent less energy, according to the company. The EPX also assists in reducing peak demand loads, which helps qualify for utility rebates. Product applications include schools, casinos, hospitals, airports, and industrial processes.
- Portable Cooling and Its Impact on Operations
- Properly Sized Portable Cooling Enhances Occupancy Comfort
- How to Specify Portable Cooling Based on Facility Needs
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability