- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Engineer »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
Heat Exchanger - Munters Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Munters EPX uses a corrosion-resistant polymer heat exchanger to produce dry, cool air without refrigeration. The heat exchanger core incorporates unique, vertical polymer tubes.
Best suited for hot, dry climates, the unit treats makeup air to use 50 percent less energy, according to the company. The EPX also assists in reducing peak demand loads, which helps qualify for utility rebates. Product applications include schools, casinos, hospitals, airports, and industrial processes.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation