Healthcare Facility Assessment - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
HealthBuildings Risk Assessment program looks for infrastructure risks in a facility's mechanical, BMS, electrical, data center power and cooling systems, and security technology. The assessment by engineers and experts details risks based on multiple impact levels, such as the effect on patients and the probability of occurrence and offers mitigation suggestions.
- Can Your Facility Be Used As an Alternate Care Site?
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Communication, Responsiveness Are Keys for Successful Design Assist Projects
- $1 Billion in Makeshift Field Hospitals Are Being Built
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- $418 Million Renovation Planned for Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center